I am a full-fledged Kitchen Witch and proud of it! Here are twenty ways I embrace my kitchen witchery:
1.I love the magic I can create with my hands when I am in the kitchen. From simple suppers to fancy birthday cakes, I come alive when I am kitchen.
2. I love being in my backyard garden harvesting vegetables and herbs for dinner that night, I get so excited to get my seed catalog in the mail every year so I can begin to plan out the upcoming season.
3. I can pour over my collection of vintage Betty Crocker for hours, relishing in the kitschy dinner party ideas.
4.Baking is “my thing”, but I love the stove top just as much.
5.I have my gadgets and power tools.
6. I love sharing my love of cooking and gardening with my daughters and nieces and nephews.
7. I know the healing power of foods for the body and the soul.
8. Have you seen my Pinterest page?
9. I write my own recipes and have fun modifying others.
10. I don’t cook professionally, but dream of owning a food truck.
11. I would rather cook at home than go out to eat. Dining out is a rare occasion around my house.
12. I have been paid for my sweets before.
13. I am usually first to sign up to bring treats for bake sales.
14. I have drying herbs hanging from my dining room ceiling and a laundry basket full of spaghetti squash stored in my home office.
15. I was a member of allrecipes.com before the Dinner Spinner app.
16. I meal plan to an extent but like to go with the flow too.
17. I can make a 5 course meal out of thin air.
18. I was in charge of coffee hour for two years at a local church before I got also got sick of being in charge of the dishes as well.
19. I am not afraid to order gourmet foods off of Amazon.
20. I come from a long line of great cooks many of whom never cooked professionally either.