Hello, dear Reader! It has been too long since my last post. I’ll admit it. I thought it would be easy peasy to keep up with a blog and an infant. Boy, was I wrong. I kept thinking it would be tomorrow that I would pick up my pen or open up my laptop. Tomorrow…and tomorrow..and tomorrow. So many tomorrows have passed that my infant is now a toddler. I guess it is finally “tomorrow” and time to get reacquainted.
1. I like writing lists except the kind that gets washed off my hand before I get the chance to use it.
2. I believe in fairies.
3. I love riding on the Tilt-a-Whirl.
4. I am an accidental gardener. I’m not sure how I get things to grow, but they do.
5. I love collecting recipes and cookbooks, especially vintage Betty Crocker.
6. I have a rather large extended family.
7. I am a long time fan of Days of Our Lives.
8.I drink my coffee black 98% of the time. The rest of the time make mine a double mocha yes on the whipped cream!
9. I am long over due for a new tattoo.
10. I love rocks.
11. I gotta dance!
13. I need chocolate in my life.
14. I eventually put my laundry away.
15, I make up songs to help me find things I have misplaced. It works every time.
16. Pharmaceutical commercials freak me out a bit. All those side effects!
17. My birthday is on October 17ith. I do accept presents.
18. I bleed blue and gold! Go Cats Go!
19. I can and will sing along to John Denver songs.
20. I really enjoyed writing this list. And the best part is, it won’t wash off.